As an experienced communications manager, web designer and developer, social media manager and analyst, and project manager I am excited to take announce I am taking on new freelance clients.
I am in the process of opening 4th Letter LLC communications and design firm and am excited to add to my small but rewarding current roster of freelance clients. I have user experience design along with communications and social media management sizable for most small businesses. I specialize in partnering with clients to ensure that projects can be successfully, easily, and effectively managed following the completion of my work. I also offer continued services and communications for larger projects as needed per client.
Whether you’re in need of a site design overhaul, you want help creating effective content, or simply need help navigating the waters of social media management, I am available as needed for your next web and communications project.
- Full webmaster suite of services – web site registry, hosting, and security
- Web site design and development
- WordPress, Joomla, and DotNetNuke content management systems support
- Content management and creation
- Social media management and growth
- Educational services and plans for continued management
The Fine Print:
- My hourly rate is $25-$50/hour depending upon the scope of the project, with accommodations available for non-profits and startups less than 6 months old.
- I have a day job; that means communications will be during the evening and/or weekend.
- Invoices are tracked as needed between the client and myself and submitted on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. Services are to be met and paid in full upon completion.
- Additional billing and considerations apply for full webmaster services